Talented web designers are available to carry out a wide range of web, mobile UI and graphic design tasks. Our web designers can either:
- Become part of your team to carry out multiple projects; or
- Work with you for a limited time to carry out an individual project at low cost.
Simply place an order and we will assign a designer to work exclusively for you during your daily support period.
Senior Web Designer
Savvy and creative designer for web, mobile and print design. Wordpress, responsive design, mobile UI, Bootstrap...
Price per month (USD): Part-time:
Senior Web/Mobile Designer
Creative designer with good attention to detail. Wordpress, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, responsive websites, mobile user interfaces, graphic design...
Price per month (USD): $649 Part-time
|General Web Designers||Monthly fee (USD)|
|Web Designer - Standard||$399||$699|
|Web Designer - Premium||$499||$899|
|Web Designer - Gold||$649||$1199|
A setup fee applies for each web designer hired (US$199 for each full-time designer and US$129 for each part-time designer).
For examples of what to expect from designers at the Standard, Premium and Gold levels, please visit our Design Samples Page. Please note that we do not work from templates (unless you specifically request it). That is, our designers will create unique, custom-built sites from scratch based on your specifications.
Each designer can perform any mixture of the following tasks:
- Website design including layout design, image creation, HTML coding, CSS stylesheet coding, Flash work, image optimization, HTML validation, implementing navigation systems, search engine tags and so on;
- Building unique websites from scratch based on your specifications;
- Small print jobs such as logos, business cards and letterhead (up to a maximum file size of 5 MB). CMYK files are not supported but may be available occasionally (infrequent use only) at our discretion.
Please note that the following tasks cannot usually be undertaken by your assigned designer:
- Print work involving any file larger than 5MB (for Standard and Premium levels) or larger than 50MB (for Gold level);
- Programming (e.g. PHP, Perl, .NET etc);
- Original illustration work;
- Support for your customers;
- 3D modelling/design;
- System/server administration.
We provide designers with the following profile:
- Strong creative design skills;
- Substantial experience in web design;
- Sound HTML knowledge;
- Sound CSS knowledge;
- Good skills in Flash;
- Clear and effective written English.
Your assigned web designer will work on a Windows desktop with the following software installed:
- Web browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera);
- Adobe Dreamweaver;
- Adobe Flash;
- Adobe Fireworks (includes support for Photoshop files);
- Instant messenger (AOL, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN supported);
- Open Office (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations).
Your assigned web designer will also have access to an extensive stock photography library. Images from that library can be used in the website(s) we build for you.
You can interact with your assigned web designer via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the web designer assigned to you. Your assigned web designer can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly communicate with the web designer assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we supply a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned web designer.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and Part-time staff work 4 hours per day (including a meal break). All staff work five days per week (Monday to Friday).
Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
If you hire Standard, Premium, Gold or Specialist staff on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules. Please indicate your preference in the Comments field of the order form.
|Shift name||Shift timing|
|Morning shift||6am-2pm (India)|
Western US evenings: 5.30pm-1.30am US Pacific
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
Asian daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm Singapore time
|European/African daytime||2pm-10pm (India)|
UK daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm GMT
European daytime: 9.30am-5.30pm GMT+1
South African daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+2
|Rotating monthly shift||Shift rotates monthly between: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am (Indian times)|
Please note that for staff assigned from the Philippines the timezone is GMT+8 and the Corresponding Times listed above will be two and a half hours earlier. For example, morning shift in the Philippines (6am to 2pm GMT+8) is 3.00pm-11.00pm US Pacific.
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.