Talented mobile app developers are available to undertake iOS or Android application development tasks. Our Indian-based Android and iOS developers can either:
- Become part of your team to carry out multiple projects; or
- Work with you for a limited time to carry out an individual project at low cost.
Simply place an order and we will assign a developer to work exclusively for you during your daily support period.
Enjoy the Oktober festivities with deep discounts on a range of our featured staff. Discounts apply for six months (or until you discontinue service, whichever occurs first) and will be applied as a refund against each monthly service payment.
iOS developer with basic Android development exposure. Objective C, SQLite, Xcode, MapKit...
Price per month (USD): Full-time:
Price per week (USD): $279
Dedication, planning and hard work. Android, iOS, Swift, Xcode, JSON, media streaming and much more.
Price per month (USD): Full-time:
Price per week (USD): $399
Smart programmer with strong problem solving skills. Android, iOS, PhoneGap, Objective C, Cocoa Touch, HTML5, JSON, PayPal, Stripe, Android Pay...
Price per month (USD): $649 Part-time
|Mobile Phone Developers||Monthly fee (USD)|
A setup fee applies for each developer hired (US$199 for each full-time developer and US$129 for each part-time developer).
Your assigned developer can carry out mobile application development tasks such as:
- Building applications from scratch;
- Maintaining or enhancing your proprietary applications;
- Customizing existing open source applications;
- And so on.
Please note that developers are not web designers and are therefore limited in the graphic tasks that they can undertake. Depending on the graphical requirements of your application it may therefore be necessary to hire a graphic artist to assist your mobile app developer (please contact us to discuss availability).
We provide mobile app developers with the following profile:
- Strong coding skills relevant to their mobile app development environment (Android and/or iOS)
- Database/SQL knowledge
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Clear and effective written English
Your assigned developer will have a university-level degree in a related field. Common qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Computer Applications
Your assigned developer will have access to the following development environment:
- iOS Developers
- Recent model Mac
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard
- iPod Touch
- iPhone Simulator
- iPhone SDK
- iPad Simulator
- iPad Mini
- Android Developers
- Linux desktop
- Eclipse IDE
- Android SDK
- Various other standard Linux software packages
- All Mobile App Developers
- Instant messenger - AOL, Yahoo, ICQ and MSN supported
- Web browsers - Firefox, Opera and Safari (iPhone only)
You can interact with your assigned Mobile App Developer via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the Mobile App Developer assigned to you. Your assigned Mobile App Developer can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly communicate with the Mobile App Developer assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we supply a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned Mobile App Developer.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and Part-time staff work 4 hours per day (including a meal break). All staff work five days per week (Monday to Friday).
Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
If you hire Standard, Premium, Gold or Specialist staff on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules. Please indicate your preference in the Comments field of the order form.
|Shift name||Shift timing|
|Morning shift||6am-2pm (India)|
Western US evenings: 5.30pm-1.30am US Pacific
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
Asian daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm Singapore time
|European/African daytime||2pm-10pm (India)|
UK daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm GMT
European daytime: 9.30am-5.30pm GMT+1
South African daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+2
|Rotating monthly shift||Shift rotates monthly between: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am (Indian times)|
Please note that for staff assigned from the Philippines the timezone is GMT+8 and the Corresponding Times listed above will be two and a half hours earlier. For example, morning shift in the Philippines (6am to 2pm GMT+8) is 3.00pm-11.00pm US Pacific.
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.