We can react swiftly if an outage occurs on your systems. If an outage occurs, we would quickly verify the nature of the outage and can carry out the following actions if you wish:
- Restart the failing service if relevant;
- If your support plan includes Basic System Administration, then we would conduct further investigations if relevant to determine whether the problem can be corrected through system administration measures (e.g. kill a runaway process);
- If the problem requires a reboot or hardware investigation, we can lodge a ticket through your Network Operations Center's online ticket system (not by phone);
- Email you regarding the outage;
- If Advanced System Administration is required to fix the problem, we will only provide that if your plan includes that Advanced System Administration.
You can specify which of the above response procedures you would like us to follow (if any). As mentioned above, system administration procedures are only available if your support plan covers it.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.