If your support plan includes this option, then our technicians can perform a wide range of system administration procedures and investigations. Examples of such tasks include:
- Installing and configuring system software such as Apache, mail delivery/filtering systems, DNS systems, control panel software and so on, but not web applications (such as osCommerce, ModernBill, Joomla, etc);
- Upgrading software between major and minor versions;
- Tweaking software and system configurations;
- Using control panel software to make system changes/updates;
- Tracking issues through log files;
- Finding the cause of load problems;
- Performance tuning;
- System hardening and hack prevention and cure;
- Spam prevention and cure;
- Updating firewall rules;
- Installing secure (SSL) certificates;
- Restarting services;
- Custom kernel compilations;
- Analyzing system problems and recommending solutions;
- Standard server/site migrations;
- Implementing disaster recovery procedures and backup systems;
- Conducting security audits;
- Basic shell scripting;
- And so on.
IMPORTANT NOTE: For shared support plans (as opposed to dedicated support plans) we will provide a maximum of 1 hour of Advanced System Administration every 8-hour period (a maximum of 3 hours a day) and a maximum of 10 hours in total per month. The limit applies per customer and not per service plan.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.