If your support plan includes this option, then our technicians can perform routine, step-by-step system administration procedures that require basic system administration skills. Examples of such tasks include:
- Installing software with the default configuration;
- Upgrading software between minor versions;
- Making basic configuration changes;
- Using control panel software to make system changes/updates;
- Tracking issues through log files;
- Finding the cause of load problems;
- Updating firewall rules;
- Installing secure (SSL) certificates;
- Restarting services;
- Emergency outage investigation and, if appropriate, escalation to your data center;
- And so on.
Please note that tasks included in Advanced System Administration are not available through Basic System Administration.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.