Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) are available to carry out your Linux system administration tasks and provide technical support to your customers.
If you require Windows system administrators please click here.
Linux System Administrator
Thorough and reliable. Extensive experience. RHCE, RHCSA, cPanel, WHM, Plesk, Apache, Tomcat, VMWare, Sendmail...
Price per month (USD): Full-time:
Price per week (USD): $299
Senior Linux System Admin
Talented Red Hat Certified Engineer, 7+ years experience. Red Hat, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, CentOS, cPanel, WHM, Plesk, Ensim, H-Sphere, Apache, Tomcat, Sendmail, Exim...
Price per month (USD): $1299 Full-time
Price per week (USD): $379
|Service Plan||Monthly fee (USD)|
|Certified System Administrator - Standard||$399||$699|
|Certified System Administrator - Premium||$499||$899|
|Certified System Administrator - Gold||$649||$1199|
A setup fee applies for each system administrator hired (US$199 for each full-time system administrator and US$129 for each part-time system administrator).
Your assigned system administrator can perform the following types of tasks:
- Linux system administration and server management tasks. For examples of tasks, please refer to the list on the right-hand side of this page;
- Ticket or live chat support for your customers.
Please note that service is provided only during your daily support period, and we are not able to attend to your server emergencies when your assigned staff member is not on duty for you. Furthermore, programming and web design tasks cannot be undertaken by your assigned system administrator.
We provide Linux system administrators with the following profile:
- Detailed knowledge of Linux server management
- Clear and effective written English
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Your assigned Linux system administrator will have the following qualifications:
- Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE);
- A university-level degree in a related field. Common qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Computer Applications
Your assigned Linux system administrator will work from a Linux desktop with standard, non-commercial Linux tools installed.
We provide system administrators at three different quality levels to give you the flexibility to choose the service which best suits you. All system administrators are certified (RHCE). However, system administrators at the Premium level have stronger skills than those at the standard level, and system administrators at the Gold level have stronger skills than those at the Premium and standard levels.
You can interact with your assigned Linux system administrator via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the Linux system administrator assigned to you. Your assigned Linux system administrator can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly communicate with the Linux system administrator assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we supply a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned Linux system administrator.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and Part-time staff work 4 hours per day (including a meal break). All staff work five days per week (Monday to Friday).
Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
If you hire Standard, Premium, Gold or Specialist staff on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules. Please indicate your preference in the Comments field of the order form.
|Shift name||Shift timing|
|Morning shift||6am-2pm (India)|
Western US evenings: 5.30pm-1.30am US Pacific
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
Asian daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm Singapore time
|European/African daytime||2pm-10pm (India)|
UK daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm GMT
European daytime: 9.30am-5.30pm GMT+1
South African daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+2
|Rotating monthly shift||Shift rotates monthly between: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am (Indian times)|
Please note that for staff assigned from the Philippines the timezone is GMT+8 and the Corresponding Times listed above will be two and a half hours earlier. For example, morning shift in the Philippines (6am to 2pm GMT+8) is 3.00pm-11.00pm US Pacific.
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.
We support all common web hosting control panels including:
- Proprietary control panels
Examples of Tasks
Your assigned system administrator can carry out a wide range of system administration tasks such as:
- Conducting security audits;
- Installing secure (SSL) certificates;
- Upgrading software between major and minor versions;
- Installing and configuring system software;
- Performance tuning;
- Updating firewall rules;
- Tweaking software and system configurations;
- Custom kernel compilations;
- Spam prevention and cure;
- System hardening and hack prevention and cure;
- Finding the cause of load problems;
- Tracking issues through log files;
- Using control panel software to make system changes;
- Restarting services;
- Standard site migrations;
- Analyzing system problems and recommending solutions;
- And so on.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.