Microsoft-certified technicians are available to carry out your Windows system administration tasks.
If you require Linux system administrators please click here.
|Service Plan||Monthly fee (USD)|
|Certified System Administrator - Standard||$399||$699|
|Certified System Administrator - Premium||$499||$899|
|Certified System Administrator - Gold||$649||$1199|
A setup fee applies for each system administrator hired (US$199 for each full-time system administrator and US$129 for each part-time system administrator).
Your assigned system administrator can perform the following types of tasks:
- Windows system administration and server management tasks. For examples of tasks, please refer to the list on the right-hand side of this page;
- Ticket and live chat support for your customers.
Please note that service is provided only during your daily support period, and we are not able to attend to your server emergencies when your assigned staff member is not on duty for you. Furthermore, programming and web design tasks cannot be undertaken by your assigned system administrator.
We provide Windows system administrators with the following profile:
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server management
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Clear and effective written English
Your assigned Windows system administrator will have the following qualifications:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) or other relevant certification;
- A university-level degree in a related field. Common qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
- Master of Computer Applications
Your assigned Windows system administrator will work from a Linux desktop with standard, non-commercial Linux tools installed. Your system administrator will be able to connect to your Windows server using rdesktop, tsclient or VNC Viewer. If you require your assigned system administrator to work from a Windows desktop then that can be arranged but an additional once-off charge applies.
We provide system administrators at three different quality levels to give you the flexibility to choose the service which best suits you. All system administrators are certified (MCSE, MCSA or other relevant certification). However, system administrators at the Premium level have stronger skills than those at the standard level, and system administrators at the Gold level have stronger skills than those at the Premium and standard levels.
You can interact with your assigned Windows system administrator via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the Windows system administrator assigned to you. Your assigned Windows system administrator can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly communicate with the Windows system administrator assigned to you at any time during your daily service period; and
- Job Tracker - we supply a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned Windows system administrator.
We provide basic supervision only. That is, we ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work.
We do not provide advanced supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period.
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break) and Part-time staff work 4 hours per day (including a meal break). All staff work five days per week (Monday to Friday).
Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
If you hire Standard, Premium, Gold or Specialist staff on a full-time month-to-month basis you can choose one of the following shift schedules. Please indicate your preference in the Comments field of the order form.
|Shift name||Shift timing|
|Morning shift||6am-2pm (India)|
Western US evenings: 5.30pm-1.30am US Pacific
Australian daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm AEST
Asian daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm Singapore time
|European/African daytime||2pm-10pm (India)|
UK daytime: 8.30am-4.30pm GMT
European daytime: 9.30am-5.30pm GMT+1
South African daytime: 10.30am-6.30pm GMT+2
|Rotating monthly shift||Shift rotates monthly between: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am (Indian times)|
Please note that for staff assigned from the Philippines the timezone is GMT+8 and the Corresponding Times listed above will be two and a half hours earlier. For example, morning shift in the Philippines (6am to 2pm GMT+8) is 3.00pm-11.00pm US Pacific.
We have a reputation for quality and professionalism so we are confident that you will be delighted with our service. For your peace of mind though, we provide a 14-day money-back guarantee when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis under which, if you are not completely satisfied with our service, you can cancel within the first 14 days of the first month and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.
We support all common web hosting control panels including:
- Cube Panel
- Hosting Controller
- Plesk for Windows
- Proprietary control panels
- Other control panels
Examples of Tasks
Your assigned system administrator can carry out a wide range of system administration tasks such as:
- Installing and configuring different Windows services;
- Upgrading software/systems;
- Managing and maintaining active directory implementations;
- Tweaking software and system configurations;
- Conducting security audits;
- Updating firewall rules (IPSEC);
- Spam prevention and cure;
- Migrating sites from IIS 5.0 to IIS 6.0;
- Managing certificate services;
- Backup/restore using Ntbackup, Veritas/Symantec backup tools;
- Implementing, managing and maintaining domain name resolution services;
- System hardening and hack prevention and cure;
- Analyzing system problems and recommending solutions;
- Using control panel software to make system changes;
- Restarting/scheduling services;
- Planning, implementing and troubleshooting group policies;
- Performance tuning;
- Planning and implementing server roles and security;
- Supporting different control panels like HELM, Plesk for Windows, Hosting Controller, etc;
- Finding the cause of load problems;
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Exchange server and third-party mail software like mailenable, Imail, Smartermail etc;
- Tracking issues through log files;
- And so on.
Our first-class premises have robust and reliable infrastructure including full backup power, uninterruptable power supply, redundant ISP connections and more.
14-day Money Back Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied when you hire a staff member on a month-to-month basis then you can cancel within the first 14 days and we will refund the unused proportion of your fees in full.